TZD For Travelers
“Ports of Call Safety Program“
Increasing and higher levels of crime and civil unrest in many Ports of Call you will visit, necessitate that you take matters into your own hands and not rely on outsiders to help you.
Violence against tourists has become more violent and unwary people are more and more becoming victims.
No matter where in the world you will go, this personal protection course will help you to have the confidence to travel in safety and not become a victim.
From our extensive travels, we have found that the cruise lines downplay some of the dangers you will encounter while going ashore. Their only efforts to alert you might possibly be a short notice placed on your stateroom door with a general mention of “what to watch out for” when going ashore and to beware of pickpockets or maybe some areas of a city that are not safe.
This is all well and good but falls short of providing ways of “how to deal with it” when it occurs or hopefully, knowing some ways of “preventing it from ever happening in the first place.”
Note: This is the same course that is successfully taught to passengers on a major cruise line during their Grand Voyages throughout the world.
Click here to see a video of the onboard classes.
What You’ll Find Inside This Course
- What you’ll get is a complete and most advanced course we have with videos, PDF eBooks, eReports and text…… that contains a good foundation of Tai Zhang Dao (TZD) with how to use your cane for personal protection in a manner that is unavailable anywhere else on the internet.
- You can now learn at home and it is the same course we teach in our Dojo and on cruises at a fraction of what you would pay to learn from an instructor.
- In it, among other things, you can learn the Tai Chi and Qigong secrets of how to move better, learn how to use deception and distraction to gain a “first strike” capability and last but not least learn how to effectively use a cane for personal protection.
- You will learn not only the moves, but the theory and background of how, why and when to use them. It’s the closest and easiest way to learn at home short of finding a local TZD instructor to teach you.
- You’ll be introduced to increasing your “Situational Awareness” of your surroundings.
- And, it is not just for men, but ideal for women too!
What can you expect from this course?
- 32 training videos including 12 Advance course lessons.
- Links to external resources
- 10 PDFs
- 2 eBooks
- Includes our Basic Course which has been combined with this Traveler’s course,
- Full Traveler’s course outline
- Basic and Traveler’s level training.
- Use of cane, umbrella or similar for personal protection.
- Increased situational awareness and safety practices while ashore .
- Instills confidence in passengers that there “IS” something they can do to protect themselves and/or traveling companions when away from home and not become a statistic.
- Easy to learn basics in a very short time. Increased proficiency can be acquired with practice over the course of time or the voyage.
- No experience or martial arts background necessary.
- If the occasion ever arose where you needed to use these skills, you’ll be glad you took the course.Even if you never had to use the skills, doing the exercises and practicing the lessons in this course, will go a long way to keeping you fit and in better shape than if you didn’t take it.
- As you can see, it’s a win – win situation. Don’t delay, sign up for the course today and start on your way to traveling with a new confidence.
Why Would Someone Want to Take the Traveler’s Course?
I don’t know about you, but when I first started going to all these foreign countries and remembering all the news I had read about some of the things that had happened to tourists, I had a bit of apprehension for our safety.
Like the saying goes, “when seconds count, the police are minutes away.” I thought about that and said….”that isn’t acceptable to me.” That’s when I started working on the style of personal protection upon which this course is based.
Being an older person with numerous surgeries, infirmities of age and other things that cramped my way of doing things, what emerged was simple in form, easy to remember, worked the way my body was able to move and gave me the confidence that would carry me through questionable places like those mentioned above.
We have compiled elements of self-defense that are not offered elsewhere and the moves we use are designed to be used by most anyone that can hold a cane and has mobility. The instructor is a Senior (born in 1937) and who knows what it is to have the limitations due to physical infirmities and aging.
Let me ask you….”Do you have insurance on your car?” If so, “Why?” Do you plan on having an accident? Of course not. No one does. You know you are a safe driver, but you are not too sure about the other driver and that’s why you have it.
The same with this course, it’s like insurance: “you hope to never have to use it, but if you do, you’ll be glad you did have it.”
So, without further ado, here’s the complete course…regularly $125.00
Special Offer for all the Course files on a Flash Drive shipped to you: $69.00 with free shipping.
Or, even better, you can take advantage of our new website that offers all of our courses online. In celebrating the start of the website, we have an Introductory Special Offer of $49.00 if you sign up today.
Thanks for purchasing this course. I know you will find this course quite interesting and different from the usual martial arts one. The skills you acquire will give you the confidence to travel in safety and not become a victim. Please be sure to pass the word along to your friends whom you think would be interested in something like this.
Shifu Wei Liam, Instructor
a/k/a Bill – The Windmill Warrior
“Helping You to Protect Yourself Against Violence Where You Live, Work or Travel.”